Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Robert Ludlum!

I am a big Robert Ludlum fan - I have in my library every book he's ever written - so when he died a few years back, you can understand how disappointed I was! But I was pleasantly surprised a few months back when I found a new Robert Ludlum novel - and bought it excitedly, before I realised it was not his book after all - it was based on a character by Robert Ludlum in his earlier book! Sigh...

So now imagine how excited I was today when I actually found another new one - and this time, the book is by Ludlum himself!

Great writers do not die - they live in their works, and some like Ludlum, probably write even after they are gone! Call me a non-believer, but that is something I find hard to digest.

Anyway, for now, I am going to curl up in bed with my Robert... and can you please stop thinking on those lines, perverts?

No comments: