Monday, August 27, 2007

Chak De India, Again!

Just back from watching Chak De a second time.. and this time, I enjoyed the movie even more than earlier! And, I wore my "I Support India" t-shirt to the movie today :)

The girls have done a remarkable job, and come across as very natural. Their characters and roles are extremely well developed, and the relationship dynamics come across beautifully. The camera work and screenplay is super, and brings out every emotion, every tension. SRK does a great job in his role, blending in with the crowd so well, you forget that there is a super star and a super entertainer right there in the middle of 16 amateur girls.

The film has some beautiful moments, and you come back happy and proud to be an Indian. An awesome movie...

And will the movie really make a difference to hockey in India? I do not know - what I do know is, it's 12.21 am, and Sanam is playing hockey with a cricket bat in the living room!

Chak De, India!!!

No comments: