Saturday, October 03, 2009

Flu?

After escaping my most common illnesses - cold and fever - ever since the swine flu pandemic broke up in India, I finally seem to have joined the bandwagon. I have been having mild fever since the last 36 hours, which started with some body aches, then got significantly better, and close to normal in the day time, and now seems to be picking up slightly.

No cough or cold, no chest pain, no discomfort in breathing.

Yet, the worry is driving me crazy :)

Morale of the story: it's easy to calm others and run polls on a blog, but when it strikes you, you spend hours searching for "swine flu without cold"!

No doomsday predictions please - comment only if you going to tell me this is "just a common fever" :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got "it" if you can make an omlette on your hand (remember?) why don't you try just to be sure :P

Siddhesh said...

Lol, yes, I tried it - didn't really work, stayed gooey and wet. I guess I have passed (failed?) the test!

Shruti said...

Hope you feel better soon...I am pretty sure it's just a weather-change reaction :)