Sunday, May 23, 2010

Seven

Saw seven Endeavours today, five of them sexy black, one with awesome headlights. The best, of course, happened to be Samara :)

The reason I am mentioning this is simple - I never noticed Endeavours earlier. Is it just because I have one now that I am seeing them on the road? Or has the Endy breed really grown so much since I bought mine?

I got Samara her roof rack and headlamp guards today. The roof-mounted DVD player now works great too, it was a faulty power cable that gave the problem earlier. With the sound system at full blast, it's really a mini theatre with dolby experience in the back seats!

Tomorrow, hopefully, we'll get the ladder and the spoiler.

All I need then is a bank of fog/head lights on her head, and we are ready to rock the world.

2 comments:

Siddhesh said...

10 today, and the evening is still young!

Siddhesh said...

13 by EOD :)