Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Love Bites

Last Sunday night, I switched off the lights and bent down to give Catrina a quick kiss before pulling on my blanket... and realized I had missed her loving swing of the paw, getting a sharp claw straight into my eye. I have been scratched a million times before, but it was unnerving to get one in the eyeball! I didn't dare switch on the lights to see what had happened - yes, it was stupid! - but I quickly washed my eyes and went to bed, hoping I would still have use of both my eyes in the morning!

This is what I saw when I woke up.


Thankfully, it wasn't too bad. I went to a doc anyway - got a tetanus shot, and some meds. Couldn't wear my lenses for a few days, but all's well that end's well :)

2 comments:

mayank said...

ohh thats really awful..take care siddhesh

mayank said...

ohh thats really awful..take care siddhesh