Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KyaZoonga.com

OK, we keep hearing about bad service - so I think it's critical that I mention specific cases of good service!

A couple of months back, we bought 5 tickets on KyaZoonga.com for the IPL semi-final, for 2000 each. A couple of days after we had purchased the tickets on my HDFC Netsafe Card, the IPL authorities cut down rates from 2000 to 500! KyaZoonga.com immediately sent mail that the money would be refunded back to the credit card. But hey, I didn't use a real credit card - I had just used a one-time-use-only online card. I was pretty sure that I would not get my money back - that was OK too, after all, we hadn't expected discounts, and we had fairly and squarely purchased tickets at the original price. And we thoroughly enjoyed the match!

You might think this wasn't such a big deal - but remember, there were potentially thousands of customers asking for that refund, and my case was not standard procedure! Imagine my pleasant surprise when I actually got a call from one of the head honchos of KZ, assuring me of all help in resolving the matter. A few days later, I had the full refund amount on a cheque delivered to me at home!

Thanks KZ, you have a fan :)

No comments: