Sunday, June 21, 2009

Movie Review: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men Origins is a slightly long, most times boring, at times exciting special effects fare, tracing the birth of the X-Men. People find Hugh Jackman interesting, but I don't like his monkey look at all, and for me, that was a major turn off throughout. The special effects are OK - nothing too special about them. I did like the scene where he jumps off to cut the rotor blades of the chopper...

Watch it before the next weekend comes with it's bouquet of new movies!

2 comments:

Ujval said...

I feel same for X-Men Origins: Wolverine"... Not that much exciting....

Hey, Have you watch "Angels & Demons"?.. I like it very much...

Siddhesh said...

Yes, I did like it, pretty fast paced action - just like the earlier Da Vinci Code. I did review A&D earlier :)