Saturday, August 29, 2009

One More To Go!

As you may have guessed from my long silence on the blog, I have been away in Goa... No matter how many times I come here, and for how long, it always hurts the day I need to go back. I love being back in Pune, after all, my entire life revolves around it, but it's really difficult leaving this home where I spent all my childhood, the fish, the people, the late mornings, the evenings on the beaches... and of course, the rain! The amazing rain of Goa!

But hey, I still have one more day to go here :) For the next twenty hours or so now, the attempt will be to slow down time, to live every second, to soak in the atmosphere to the maximum, then, the moment we leave from here, the need will be to gobble up the 500 kms as fast as possible...

Until, the door opens, and I greet my two cats in the warm comfort of my own home...

If ever there was a guy torn between two homes, it has to be me!

No comments: