Saturday, January 15, 2011

20000

K3G has crossed 20000 hits since we started counting in Aug 2009, the first 10K taking just above 10.5 months, the next 10K getting logged in just over 6 months... that's an average of 50/day, up from 30/day for the previous 10K. And yes, I also crossed 400 posts in 2010, making it definitely my bloggest year by far!

Thank you, readers :)

Writing a blog is an immensely satisfying activity by itself, knowing it is read and appreciated by you folks makes the experience all the sweeter!

5 comments:

Harsha Kumar said...

Your gratitude is well received.. As one of the regular followers of your blog, I take pleasure in helping you reach new heights! :)

Arts said...

good going.. Although I dont share my 'views' on all your blogs, its always nice to read them!

Meghana. said...

You are welcome :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy blogging!! :)

Unknown said...

Great.. Congrats :)