Thursday, May 24, 2007

CNBC Shoot

A CNBC crew came over to Persistent today, to talk to me regarding software development challenges, and how we are handling them through use of Microsoft's VSTS tools, for a series of episodes on the software industry in India.

It went off very smoothly actually - I didn't know I was a natural in front of the camera! :) We shot in the sexy corridor outside the Aryabhatta Board Room - after the sound bites, they also took some random shots of me walking and talking to some colleagues, and then finished off with a good set of shots of the building itself.

The entire event took around an hour - I am a pro, remember? Did not need too many retakes! :)

The episode will be telecast on the 9th and 10th of June, in the evening. We should hopefully get 2-3 min of fame! Will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool ..
So atlast I will get to see how the inside of the Building has changed since The last time I had been there.

Looking forward to seeing that on TV.

- Vishal

Arati Rahalkar said...

Great. I hope you can lend me a CD / cassette of the episode. I am going to miss it, but I sure want to see it.