Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Movie Review: Dhoom 2

Aishwarya Rai's hamming and the irritating "funny guy" drill
Abhishek Bacchan's "adayein" and cool dude drill
Mindless, senseless songs inserted every 10 mins
A story line that doesn't exist, and action that seriously questions your basic intelligence
A hideously presented Rimi Sen
Uday Chopra taking his mummy act too far
Hrithik Roshan performing his gravity-defying "stunts" - shooting out of gutters after jumping into them, and activating his "magnetic hands" - looks like he forgot to keep his Krish mask at home!

OK, I have a long list of things I hated in the movie.

So what did I like? Hmm, awwww, mmmmm, scratch scratch, awwww, come on... hmmm...

You get the point! Stay away from the movie, and stay away from the Times of India movie reviews! I officially take back my earlier posting on Dhoom 2!

2 comments:

Siddhesh said...

Oh yes! I found something I liked - am awesome aerial view of Rio de Janiero! I love the statue that lords over the city! As if it's saying - Main Hoon Don! He he...

Harsha Kumar said...

I refuse to accept this movie as a sequel to DHOOM! Lacks the simplicity and the energy of part one! The focus seemed less on the robberies and more on the "chemistry less" romance between Hrithik and Ash. Ash is an absolute absolute let down!

SAD SAD MOVIE... WHY OH WHY DID I SEE IT! SIGH...