Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cuties

Here they are.. the three most beautiful kittens in the world :) Miyou transferred them from the tent on the terrace to the "pull out" diwan under Sanam's bunk bed in the morning today, with a little help from me to remind her that she had forgotten one behind! When I picked the third one, man, the way she screamed - that chhotti si jaan packs so much punch :) As I cupped her in my palm and held her against my stomach, she suddenly quietened - searching for dudu :)


It's now time to find names for them... can you help me decide? Some options I have now:

Mango, Chocobar and Casatta - based on their color
Shah, Rukh and Khan - well, no explanations required here!
Amar, Akbar and Anthony - tch, I don't like these names actually
Microsoft, Wells Fargo and Bridgestone - my favourite customers
or simply
Pinky, Sweetie and Munni :)

Oh, I don't know their sex yet.. so... keep that in mind!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The middle one's like her/his mum, other two ? I don't know... And BTW who's the DAD (Culprit)?? neways lets go back to names how about "Gul Gulshan Gulfam" ??

Anonymous said...

April June July August? :)

Siddhesh said...

What happened to May? :)

Anonymous said...

Calling out May May doesn't sound good na :)