Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ICICI Lombard Saga

As the next chapter in my ICICI Lombard saga opens, I have now registered a formal complaint with them against the agent, using their customer service email address. Will wait to see how things go from here and update you folks :) (as if you care! lol )

Interestingly, their site provides a pretty long chain for escalation, starting with the first step I have mentioned, and going all the way up to Manager - Service Quality, National Manager - Process Excellence, and finally, Head - Operations.

Will be a good exercise for me, and a test for ICICI Lombard to redeem itself.

2 comments:

Meghana. said...

Escalating it. Always worth it, not because money is involved, well not just because, but also: maybe you can teach them a thing or two about what good customer service should be like. The next customer will benefit if nothing else. Go for it, I think it's a good idea, and I know I will be waiting to hear what the outcome is.

Siddhesh said...

Yes I will, but I want to give them the chance to execute the workflow :) Will wait a couple of days to see how things go, before taking it to the next level