Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DDLJ

On Oct 20, 1995, DDLJ opened to packed houses and became a cult classic. I was in my final year of Engg, and Madhavi and I watched the movie together - our first - on 200/- donation tickets at a special screening. Since then, 15 years have passed by. I did my MTech, married, got a job, had a baby. My baby has grown up into a 9 year old darling, I've completed 12 years on my job.

Life's changed. The world has changed.

But DDLJ continues to run at the Maratha Mandir in Mumbai, on target to complete 800 weeks of continuous running in Feb next year!

Now that's PERSISTENT :)

2 comments:

Harsha Kumar said...

I think it'll be fun to go there and catch the movie (DDLJ).. You know, just for the heck of it.. :P

I also want to catch Resident Evil 3D at iMax dome.. ;)

Siddhesh said...

Yes, let's plan a Mumbai trip and get our wish list through...