Monday, September 10, 2012

Succumbed To The Kindle

So, finally, after years of resisting technology, yet again, I succumbed to it, and went ahead and got myself a Kindle - with the Amazon Kindle store launched in India recently, it is now much easier to buy content.

The store clerk at Croma, Aundh congratulated me on being the first buyer of the Kindle here :)


First impressions - extremely light weight, very easy on the eyes, great battery life, very simple and easy to understand user interface, and overall, extremely convenient. Buying books is easy too, and delivery to the Kindle over wireless is a breeze.

So now while I can curl up with tonnes of books without lugging them around, I am sure I will miss the smell of the new books, will miss showing them off on my shelf, and of course, not really be able to "share" them easily...

On the other hand, who knows... I thought the same when I purchased my first digicam too!

No comments: