Sunday, September 21, 2014

Twitter Horror

Terrifying horror stories wrapped up in two sentences or less:
1.
I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

2.
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

3.
In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

4.
A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said "I heard that, too."

5.
My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

6.
I always thought my cat had a staring problem - she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

7.
There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. and you're home alone.

8.
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

9.
You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

10.
There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping.
I live alone.

No comments: