Sunday, June 14, 2015

Movie Review: Mad Max Fury Road

I remember Mad Max from my childhood. My uncle took us for MM2 and we absolutely loved it. Then I made my parents take us for MM1 on a visit to Belgaum, and that was a disaster, because it was an A rated movie, and we got a real terrible admonition! Even then, the sight of the speedometer inching towards 200 always stayed in our minds. MM3 turned out to be dark and crazy, and I didn't even get to its end.

Decades later, I watched MMFR in Goa - and what an experience it was! Almost 2 hours of adrenalin pumping, heart pulsating action, with stunning visuals, fantastic stunts, accompanied by a thunderous background score. Almost the entire movie is a chase sequence, and you just don't get any respite from the action.

This is not for the weak hearted - and definitely not to be wasted by trying to catch it on your laptop! Go catch it on the biggest, loudest screen you can get to!

No comments: