Sunday, February 08, 2009

Movie Review: Veer Zaara

OK, this is a OLD movie, I know :) But I'd never seen it before, and I was feeling very SRKaish the other day, and ended up getting the DVD.

Let's not get into details, but frankly, SRK looked handsome but also felt very raw - definitely not the King Khan he's now :) Preity is OK, Rani is OK too. A couple of songs are nice, but the others are extremely forgettable. There are a few extremely touching scenes, especially when Amitabh blesses Preity before she leaves for Pakistan after her India trip. The ending made me cry a lot, and I was glad I was watching it alone :)

Overall, must have been a great movie back then, but it's a little out of the league now...

1 comment:

Ray said...

Hey I love the songs of this movie. The scenes that had Amitabh in it were excellent. But overall it was a case of DM-SOSRK - Different movie Same old Shah Rukh Khan.